Welcome to Frameworks Accessibility Statement. Our website has been designed to help those people with disabilities overcome some of the barriers the internet can present. Our site is Double-AA compliant and should be accessible by most people, regardless of their ability or the methods they use to browse the internet.
If you have any problems accessing this site or any of the information contained within it, please contact us on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call:01274 780654 and we’ll do our best to rectify any issues you may have. We are always keen to continue improving accessibility to our services, so we also welcome any feedback you can provide us with that will help us to make our services easier to use for everyone.
All pages contained within this site provide the following:
- A link to the site map.
- A link to this accessibility statement.
- A link to the home page.
- ‘Breadcrumb’ links (or signpost trail) to help users understand where they are in relation to the home page. These also provide the opportunity to instantly go back to any point within the trail.
- Colour alone is not used to signify the presence of a link.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- The site map provides alternative access to pages within this site. This ensures that if links stop working, the pages will remain accessible.
- No links open in a new window without alerting the user first.
Access keys provide instant links to important pages. They are useful for everyone but especially those users who don’t use a mouse or other pointing devices, such as head wands.
Access keys are activated in different ways, depending on which browser you are using and whether you are using a Macintosh or Windows PC.
Most browsers support the following: Windows users can press ALT + an access key and Macintosh users can press CTRL (Control) + an access key. Please be aware that those people browsing with Internet Explorer may also need to press ENTER after they have entered their access key.
All pages on this site have the following access keys active:
Access key 1 - Home
Access key 2 - Gates gallery
Access key 3 - Railings Gallery
Access key 4 - Testimonials
Access key 5 - Contact Us
Access key S - Site Map
Access key A - Accessibility
Access key E- Email Us
Access key I - Email link to ISMBS
- This site uses font sizes that can be changed to suit your preference using the ‘text size’ option found in most browsers.
- All pages are designed using CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). If your browser does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- This site can be navigated using the tab button on your keyboard.
All images and Flash elements in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
Acronyms and Abbreviations
All acronyms and abbreviations on this site are accompanied by explanatory text upon their first occurrence on a page.
The following accessibility software is available:
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Window Eyes, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
This website is compatible with the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 6
Netscape Navigator 7.2
Web Accessibility Guidelines
These pages have been designed using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 as stated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). For all our pages we are claiming a conformance level of Double-AA standard. If you have any problems accessing the information on this site, please do get in touch.
This site has been verified for compliance against the guidelines stated by the W3C in the following ways:
- Automatic check using the W3C’s facility (this cannot check for all guidelines).
- Manual checks for those guidelines not measured using the automatic facility.
- Personal judgement calls for the more subjective guidelines.
After checks, this site has been graded with a Double-AA conformance standard.